welcome!

My photo
Hey guys! Welcome to my very own "photo" blog. If you don't already know, I'm Casey, and I LOVE taking pictures! I wish I could do it all day every day. I am very blessed to have a special someone that shares this passion with me and helps me along the way. I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for, I'm just blessed beyond what I deserve. This is my passion, and there's nothing I'd rather do. If you have any questions, or would like to book a shoot, leave a comment in the comments section or send me an email at casey@aricalanphotography.com. I would love to help you any way I can. And while you're at it, check out aricalanphotography.com!! Have fun browsing!! :)

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Busy, Boring...

I can't believe it's been OVER a week since I last blogged. That's pretty lame. But what is more lame is SCHOOL. yes. School AND work. Both want to ruin my life, and my fun. So with it being such an exhausting, work-filled week so far, I haven't even picked up my camera all week.
Such a sad. sad. thing. :(
I plan on changing that soon...
as soon as all the homework is finished...
and cleaning...
and budgeting...
and all sorts of other lame, boring, busy things...
So I guess this post was nothing but me complaining.
and that's even more lame.
Pardon my lack of enthusiasm...I'm working on that...
So I'll leave you with this awesome quote I saw the other day, and a picture of me and Lyndsay from the MAVS game on Saturday!!

"We are so utterly ordinary, so commonplace, while we profess to know a Power the Twentieth Century does not reckon with. But we are "harmless," and therefore unharmed. We are spiritual pacifists, non-militants, conscientious objectors in this battle-to-the-death with principalities and powers in high places. Meekness must be had for contact with men, but brass, outspoken boldness is required to take part in the comradeship of the Cross. We are "sideliners" -- coaching and criticizing the real wrestlers while content to sit by and leave the enemies of God unchallenged. The world cannot hate us, we are too much like its own. Oh that God would make us dangerous!" Jim Elliot

Photobucket

No comments:

Visitors