welcome!

My photo
Hey guys! Welcome to my very own "photo" blog. If you don't already know, I'm Casey, and I LOVE taking pictures! I wish I could do it all day every day. I am very blessed to have a special someone that shares this passion with me and helps me along the way. I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for, I'm just blessed beyond what I deserve. This is my passion, and there's nothing I'd rather do. If you have any questions, or would like to book a shoot, leave a comment in the comments section or send me an email at casey@aricalanphotography.com. I would love to help you any way I can. And while you're at it, check out aricalanphotography.com!! Have fun browsing!! :)

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Erin & Tyler

Warning: Get ready for TONS of pictures. : )

So I finally got to shoot Erin & Tyler's engagement pictures yesterday. And boy did I have SOO much fun!! I went to high school with Erin & Tyler. So hanging out with these two all day was just a blast. I played basketball (since like 6th grade), volleyball, did cheerleading, and went to church with Erin. She is one of my favorite people ever and one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. Tyler is always know for his competitive side, but when he's around this girl, you can see some sweet come out! They are high school sweethearts and you can just tell when you're around them how in love they are! They brought along some awesome outfits (including some Dallas Cowboys paraphernalia), AND Tyler's puppy "Bauer" who was an incredibly too cute accessory to a lot of the pictures and I'm so excited about the outcome!! They were great models and put up with me & Aric asking them to laugh on command, then be serious, then kiss, then hug, then... you see where I'm going... We even found some new places which turned out to be some of my favorites! And like I said before...I took a TON of pictures...therefore...I edited a bunch of pictures.
Hope you enjoy!
: )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
cute little puppy!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
new actions!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
which do you like better? Color?...
Photobucket
or black & white?...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you guys for letting me take your pictures!! I had so much fun!! I hope you like them!

No comments:

Visitors