welcome!

My photo
Hey guys! Welcome to my very own "photo" blog. If you don't already know, I'm Casey, and I LOVE taking pictures! I wish I could do it all day every day. I am very blessed to have a special someone that shares this passion with me and helps me along the way. I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for, I'm just blessed beyond what I deserve. This is my passion, and there's nothing I'd rather do. If you have any questions, or would like to book a shoot, leave a comment in the comments section or send me an email at casey@aricalanphotography.com. I would love to help you any way I can. And while you're at it, check out aricalanphotography.com!! Have fun browsing!! :)

Monday, June 2, 2008

Rockstars...

Well the weekend was great fun, full of awesome pictures, and even more awesome models! Aric finally found a new roommate to live at his house for next year!! So we had a little double date last week and cooked some chicken with him and his girlfriend. The second they walked in the door, I had made up my mind, that somehow, some way...we were gonna get them to let us take pictures of them! They are total rockstars! With an awesome style-and I LOVE style when it comes to pictures! So after our Bridal on Saturday (which was awesome by the way-Katy looked absolutely stunning and her dress was insanely gorgeous!-can't wait to share some of the pictures with you...in about 2 months...) Aric got in touch with Aaron & we decided to meet for pictures yesterday! They turned out to be even more awesome than I had hoped! So here's a teaser for now! I've got TONS more that I love...
(and I have a serious fascination with sunflare's...so you'll be seeing a lot of those...)

Visitors