welcome!

My photo
Hey guys! Welcome to my very own "photo" blog. If you don't already know, I'm Casey, and I LOVE taking pictures! I wish I could do it all day every day. I am very blessed to have a special someone that shares this passion with me and helps me along the way. I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for, I'm just blessed beyond what I deserve. This is my passion, and there's nothing I'd rather do. If you have any questions, or would like to book a shoot, leave a comment in the comments section or send me an email at casey@aricalanphotography.com. I would love to help you any way I can. And while you're at it, check out aricalanphotography.com!! Have fun browsing!! :)

Friday, May 30, 2008

Another First...

Sorry for the slow blogging... I've been working full time, and Summer school started this week, so adding the two together leaves me exhausted at the end of the day, and all I wanna do is be LAZY! But I'm trying to make that better so...we'll see how that goes...
Anyway! We've got a great weekend planned and hope to get LOTS of work done, so hopefully you can see some results of that next week!

I get to shoot my Very First Bridal session tomorrow!!! YAY!!! I'm so so excited! And we are so lucky to have Katy as our bride because she's just gorgeous! So...it's kind of anti-climatic for you guys (my make-believe blog-stalking audience-besides my family ;) since I can't post the pictures until AFTER thier wedding in July...but still. I'm excited!! Aric's already a pro at this since he got to take some bridals of my beautiful sister around this time last year... But it will still be a first for shooting one Together... :)
Should be fun...I'll let you all know how everything goes...

And we are in the process of combining our blogs & updating the website--cross your fingers that we can get to work this weekend and get that DONE!


Sorry for the boring post...with no pictures...I promise to have some soon!

No comments:

Visitors