welcome!

My photo
Hey guys! Welcome to my very own "photo" blog. If you don't already know, I'm Casey, and I LOVE taking pictures! I wish I could do it all day every day. I am very blessed to have a special someone that shares this passion with me and helps me along the way. I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for, I'm just blessed beyond what I deserve. This is my passion, and there's nothing I'd rather do. If you have any questions, or would like to book a shoot, leave a comment in the comments section or send me an email at casey@aricalanphotography.com. I would love to help you any way I can. And while you're at it, check out aricalanphotography.com!! Have fun browsing!! :)

Monday, August 27, 2007

How awesome is our God?






There was an awesome thunderstorm here in the Lubbock area a few nights ago with the most glorious displays of my God's beauty and power! So what better way to spend a night then admiring His work and catching just a glimpse of it on camera! Here are a few of the big lightning strikes I got! Enjoy!

1 comment:

4 Frames Photobooths said...

He is soooooo awesome and sooooo good, it's amazing that He'd show His beauty to us like this, and it's so amazing that just a split second display leaves us wanting more and more...the spleandor of the night sky reminds me that "Those who are wise will shine as bright as the sky, and those who turn many to righteousness will shine like stars forever." Daniel 12:3

Visitors