welcome!

My photo
Hey guys! Welcome to my very own "photo" blog. If you don't already know, I'm Casey, and I LOVE taking pictures! I wish I could do it all day every day. I am very blessed to have a special someone that shares this passion with me and helps me along the way. I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for, I'm just blessed beyond what I deserve. This is my passion, and there's nothing I'd rather do. If you have any questions, or would like to book a shoot, leave a comment in the comments section or send me an email at casey@aricalanphotography.com. I would love to help you any way I can. And while you're at it, check out aricalanphotography.com!! Have fun browsing!! :)

Monday, August 27, 2007

One more for tonight

I've been going on "model trips" with my roomate for a few years now. Just recently the phenomenon has spread to our other friends, and now that I've gotten a little more serious about this picture taking business it's become a regular thing. Anytime we're bored, one of the first suggestions is "Let's go on a model trip!" then everyone will grab a few outfits and we'll drive around town until we find some cool new buildings to take pictures in front of. Here are a few very random shots I've taken. Some are pretty recent, but there are a few that were taken last year! I've definately come a long way since then, and I've still got so much to learn. But it's just oh so fun!!



















1 comment:

4 Frames Photobooths said...

The first one is the best, that cross is way cool, and the shirt, who is that guy's style counselor?! hahaha

Visitors