welcome!

My photo
Hey guys! Welcome to my very own "photo" blog. If you don't already know, I'm Casey, and I LOVE taking pictures! I wish I could do it all day every day. I am very blessed to have a special someone that shares this passion with me and helps me along the way. I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for, I'm just blessed beyond what I deserve. This is my passion, and there's nothing I'd rather do. If you have any questions, or would like to book a shoot, leave a comment in the comments section or send me an email at casey@aricalanphotography.com. I would love to help you any way I can. And while you're at it, check out aricalanphotography.com!! Have fun browsing!! :)

Monday, August 27, 2007

Just Me...

It's been a long journey getting to where I am now. Thanks to college and having to decide on a Major, and future career at the undecisive age of 18 I made my way through 3 or 4 changes until I got to this point. What better way to make a living then by doing something you absolutely love. I love people. Children especially. I've always wanted to do something with my life that would make a difference, impact people. I hope to do that through photography. More importantly just through life. I wrote this a while back, and still these are the things that make up who I am, what I love, what I want.

enjoy.

i want to live life to its fullest / not wasting any moment / i want to live free / not ordinary / i want to love, to truly love the right way / i want to learn / i want to help to serve and to care / i want to help remove the sadness so many people feel / no longer being empty / but filled / strong and not weak / a woman after gods own heart / break free from what holds you back / compassion / grace / i want to learn to lead / to teach to guide / i want to never regret but to push forward / stop trying to control things / know that there is a plan for my life / see myself how god sees me not how i see myself / there is hope / there is purpose / i want to hang out / have fun / go to parks / ride bikes / cuff my pants and put my feet in the water / lay in a field until its dark / take pictures / hold hands / I like to text message / I like to be organized / I love fashion / My car has a name and i refer to it as tho she has feelings/ I read books / I like to capture moments on film / Im scared of food thats past its expiration date / I love creating / music makes me think and smile / I hate that i suck at spelling / I cant answer questions like "top ten songs of all time" i dont know why / I love the friends that i do have / I love the city / I hate the city / I love my ipod / these past few months have been some of the hardest but best in my life / I love movies / work hard / strive to be the best i can be but not on my own strength / BE A WOMAN OF ACTION NOT OF WORDS / have heart / live life / love others / seek and find / go ALL out / be myself MY TRUE SELF / sometimes i'm scared of what that is/ sometimes i wonder if what God really wants me to be is something that I'll be able to be for Him/ I love and hate being confused/ i could sit and look at the stars for hours/ i feel like myself when i look at the stars/ i have the best family anyone could ask for/ i want to savor every moment of life i have, every taste, every smell, every feeling, i want to make it last as long as it will and enjoy every facet of it/ i want to find someone like me/i dress up/ love high heels/
want to be a REAL brunette (but i'm not so i dye my hair that way)/ i cherish my sister/ i look up to my sister more than she knows, she's beautiful/ i'm going to have a brother soon/ i love him/ my mom is one of my best friends/ i'm able to be a confident woman because of the loving father that i've been blessed with/ i want to play in the rain/ i love driving barefoot with the windows rolled down/ i sing along to the music in my car/ i make playlists for the different moods i'm in/ cherry jolly ranchers are the best/ i have 10 pillows on my bed/ i have a purse for every day of the week...and more/ my aunts are two of the coolest people i know/ my grandmother is one of my closest friends and greatest mentors/laughter is the most beautiful thing/ i want to go to paris and go back to new york again/ i wish i lived close to a beach/ i work out/ i have no clue about so many things/ i admire people/i'm a nerd/ my goal in life is when i get to heaven God will smile at me, and tell me He is proud
i know i'm not any better than you.i don't think i'm anything special.i try to be a nice, down-to-earth girl.i try to live my life to the fullestand not take any moment for granted.all i want to do is love.not just the romantic kind of love.i want to show this hurting world that there is Hope.

No comments:

Visitors