welcome!

My photo
Hey guys! Welcome to my very own "photo" blog. If you don't already know, I'm Casey, and I LOVE taking pictures! I wish I could do it all day every day. I am very blessed to have a special someone that shares this passion with me and helps me along the way. I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for, I'm just blessed beyond what I deserve. This is my passion, and there's nothing I'd rather do. If you have any questions, or would like to book a shoot, leave a comment in the comments section or send me an email at casey@aricalanphotography.com. I would love to help you any way I can. And while you're at it, check out aricalanphotography.com!! Have fun browsing!! :)

Friday, September 7, 2007

Chicago!!

So. I was lucky enough to catch a free ride to Chicago this past weekend. It was pretty awesome. I had a blast. Shopped a little too much. And just plain got to enjoy the big city! We went out one night and took some pictures of the city sky line and then I got a few while we were up in the Sears tower! So here are the scenery pictures. Hopefully I can steal some of the more important pictures (of me) later. Ha.


This was called "The Bean" or something like that. Some art piece in the middle of downtown Chicago, it was pretty neat. and made for some fun pictures.





Oh yeah...I decided to play around with some different borders this time too. I think I may like this one...the black border with white keyline... who knows.

1 comment:

4 Frames Photobooths said...

Chicago is awesome, and ten thousand more times awesome when Casey goes with you, so ya if you ever want a trip to be the best it can possibly be...take her with you, however, there's an unfortunate corollary, now I'll probably want to take her all the time haha BUT these shots are awesome, Casey you're fantastic and all the other good adjectives on the planet

Visitors