welcome!

My photo
Hey guys! Welcome to my very own "photo" blog. If you don't already know, I'm Casey, and I LOVE taking pictures! I wish I could do it all day every day. I am very blessed to have a special someone that shares this passion with me and helps me along the way. I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for, I'm just blessed beyond what I deserve. This is my passion, and there's nothing I'd rather do. If you have any questions, or would like to book a shoot, leave a comment in the comments section or send me an email at casey@aricalanphotography.com. I would love to help you any way I can. And while you're at it, check out aricalanphotography.com!! Have fun browsing!! :)

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Look how far I've come!

So. About 5 months ago I was dying to take my sister and her fiance out for engagement pictures & when I finally got the chance I had a blast. Funny thing is...I was terrible! I had no idea what I was doing, and so most of the pictures didn't even turn out. But tonight, with the help of the wonderful Photoshop I sorted through some that were decent and decided to mess with them and here are the results! Now compare them with the pictures I took of Brooke & Dean at the bottom and you'll see just how far I've come. Anywho. This is Lyndsay and Jacob...my sister & new brother!

















1 comment:

4 Frames Photobooths said...

These are awesome, you should show a shot from before when you didn;t know as much with PS (photoshop) and now with your baller PS skills...and by the way, I heard your sis and Jacob are up for the cutest couple in the world award, they're against some tough couples but I know who I'm voting for...

Visitors