welcome!

My photo
Hey guys! Welcome to my very own "photo" blog. If you don't already know, I'm Casey, and I LOVE taking pictures! I wish I could do it all day every day. I am very blessed to have a special someone that shares this passion with me and helps me along the way. I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for, I'm just blessed beyond what I deserve. This is my passion, and there's nothing I'd rather do. If you have any questions, or would like to book a shoot, leave a comment in the comments section or send me an email at casey@aricalanphotography.com. I would love to help you any way I can. And while you're at it, check out aricalanphotography.com!! Have fun browsing!! :)

Monday, September 17, 2007

Brittany & Chase

This is Brittany & Chase. Brittany is on the Tech pom squad and she and her boyfriend Chase are too cute. Aric is good friends with both of them and got them on board to go out and shoot a few pics and he asked me to come along with him. We had way too much fun driving around town and have Chase do all sorts of silly leaps and bounds for these pictures, but they turned out awesome. Aric should be posting his soon so make sure and check them out too!
This first one is my favorite. It was Aric's idea, and he stole it from the famous photographer's at The Image Is Found. If you have time and wanna compare just go to theimageisfound.com click on the blog link then under categories click engagements and run through the pictures, I think it's on the second page and you'll find the original idea of this leaping kiss. I love it!




























So we stole this pose from Lauren Clark I think and it turned out to be really funny. We had a blast just watching Chase jump in the air over and over again. He was up for anything and it was awesome. I love it.






This was a cool one. Aric showed me how to set my camera to darken them out and just get the sun in between them. It took a few tries, and still the sun came out a little streaky, but it was fun, and maybe better luck next time...










P.S. In case you didn't know, just click on the pictures and you can view a bigger size image. : )



1 comment:

4 Frames Photobooths said...

casey is so ridiculously good that shes already better than me, it's just not fair hahaha AND she's absolutely beautiful, it's just too much to handle...her shots came out better than mine, and the one she compared with the one from Image is Found, her's is way better for sure! You're amazing Casey Erin! :)

Visitors