welcome!

My photo
Hey guys! Welcome to my very own "photo" blog. If you don't already know, I'm Casey, and I LOVE taking pictures! I wish I could do it all day every day. I am very blessed to have a special someone that shares this passion with me and helps me along the way. I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for, I'm just blessed beyond what I deserve. This is my passion, and there's nothing I'd rather do. If you have any questions, or would like to book a shoot, leave a comment in the comments section or send me an email at casey@aricalanphotography.com. I would love to help you any way I can. And while you're at it, check out aricalanphotography.com!! Have fun browsing!! :)

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Getting Organized!!

Yup. It's true. This past weekend, and the first of this week, I've been doing my best to use my free time to get myself organized! I cleaned and rearranged my room, (which I love) and have made my bed up every day for the past 4 days!! Doesn't sound like much, but for me, that's a miracle! Funny how such a simple task can make you feel so accomplished and more ready and organized for the rest of the day!!

It's been a super busy week so far (but what's new?) Finished defensive driving (ew!), did all my hw for the week on Sunday, shot 4 rolls of film for my photography class, Had a meeting with two academic advisors, filled out two pieces of paperwork concerning my major/minor/rest of my life, and still have one more piece of paperwork to finish and turn in by the end of the week before everything is official...psh.

Next I need to edit Lyndsay's wedding pictures for her album, wake up in time tomorrow to get ready and get dressed in "business casual" clothes for my PRSSA meeting tomorrow night, do a little more homework, have dinner with Dad, develop my film and make four prints in the darkroom all before Friday...so that I CAN GO HOME!!!

yes!

I plan to come home this weekend! I cannot wait!

P.S. I plan to post some pictures from my pumpkin carving night this past Saturday soon, so keep and eye out!

As for now I'll just leave you with this sweet picture of Ellary I took a while back and just edited!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Visitors