welcome!

My photo
Hey guys! Welcome to my very own "photo" blog. If you don't already know, I'm Casey, and I LOVE taking pictures! I wish I could do it all day every day. I am very blessed to have a special someone that shares this passion with me and helps me along the way. I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for, I'm just blessed beyond what I deserve. This is my passion, and there's nothing I'd rather do. If you have any questions, or would like to book a shoot, leave a comment in the comments section or send me an email at casey@aricalanphotography.com. I would love to help you any way I can. And while you're at it, check out aricalanphotography.com!! Have fun browsing!! :)

Thursday, October 18, 2007

I've got a date tonight...

Yep it's true...I've got a date tonight. As I do every Thursday night. A date with McDreamy...what more could you ask for?!?! Seriously I just got all excited because I found this picture on another photographer's blog, so I stole it to put on my own. Yay for Thursday nights with Paradigm (hey that means I have TWO dates tonight, one with Jesus AND one with McDreamy) (no wonder I look so forward to Thursday nights all week...), then directly after a stop by starbucks for a granda white chocolate mocha then a serene little drive out to the house in Shallowater for my date with McDreamy and Grey's Anatomy. What will I do when the house is sold, and there is no more big screen TV and no more DVR... I shall figure something out...I would hate to disappoint my McDreamy...
Anyway. Happy watching all you Grey's Anatomy fans...
*sighs*
lol

No comments:

Visitors