welcome!

My photo
Hey guys! Welcome to my very own "photo" blog. If you don't already know, I'm Casey, and I LOVE taking pictures! I wish I could do it all day every day. I am very blessed to have a special someone that shares this passion with me and helps me along the way. I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for, I'm just blessed beyond what I deserve. This is my passion, and there's nothing I'd rather do. If you have any questions, or would like to book a shoot, leave a comment in the comments section or send me an email at casey@aricalanphotography.com. I would love to help you any way I can. And while you're at it, check out aricalanphotography.com!! Have fun browsing!! :)

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Books Galore!!

I love a good book. I mean, there's just nothing better than sitting down, with a good book, and a cup of coffee and getting lost. I have a growing collection of books that I started about a year ago. I believe I will start my own library. But I decided since I love books so much I would add a few to my Christmas wish list this year! Books aren't close to as expensive as the other things I want, so if you wanna get me something, you can get me a book. And I promise to be more happy than any other kid who would get a book for Christmas.

Here are a few that I've been looking to buy!



You may be thinking I'm crazy because of this last one. But I've been mostly intrigued with famous literature lately. I didn't go to a fancy school that made me read authors like Emily Dickinson or Marcel Pruste or others like them. Maybe I was meant to be an English major after all...
Anyway. If you haven't read a book in a while, you should try it. You just might find you like it.

No comments:

Visitors