welcome!

My photo
Hey guys! Welcome to my very own "photo" blog. If you don't already know, I'm Casey, and I LOVE taking pictures! I wish I could do it all day every day. I am very blessed to have a special someone that shares this passion with me and helps me along the way. I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for, I'm just blessed beyond what I deserve. This is my passion, and there's nothing I'd rather do. If you have any questions, or would like to book a shoot, leave a comment in the comments section or send me an email at casey@aricalanphotography.com. I would love to help you any way I can. And while you're at it, check out aricalanphotography.com!! Have fun browsing!! :)

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Jacob

Alright so I lied. I'm pretty bored at the moment. Everyone is watching the Cowboys game. And frankly I don't care much. So I decided to go ahead and blog Jacob's pictures tonight. As most of you know I work at the Health Sciences Center at Tech. It's not a bad job. Pays the bills, can't complain too much. But definately my co-workers make my job a lot more fun than it would be without them. Jacob is a charmer if you ever knew one. All the older ladies that work around the office and in the clinics we go to just adore him. He's loud and crazy and when you pair him with my other co-worker James...just beware. He asked me to take these pictures for his girlfiend to give to her for Christmas, so of course I jumped at the chance. We drove literally from one far side of Lubbock to the other, but it was fun. And it was pretty cute when she would call he would light up and he talks about her non-stop at work. So hopefully she will like these.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Visitors