welcome!

My photo
Hey guys! Welcome to my very own "photo" blog. If you don't already know, I'm Casey, and I LOVE taking pictures! I wish I could do it all day every day. I am very blessed to have a special someone that shares this passion with me and helps me along the way. I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for, I'm just blessed beyond what I deserve. This is my passion, and there's nothing I'd rather do. If you have any questions, or would like to book a shoot, leave a comment in the comments section or send me an email at casey@aricalanphotography.com. I would love to help you any way I can. And while you're at it, check out aricalanphotography.com!! Have fun browsing!! :)

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Jacob Preview & Traveling

Yesterday I got off of work at noon! It was a great feeling! The plan was to get off early, and head up to Fort Worth to see the family for Christmas. Well it didn't exactly happen that way. I got off, went to lunch with Aric, then planned to go take pictures of Jacob (one of my co-workers) for his girlfriend, then leave as soon as possible after. Needless to say as soon as possible turned in to...well whenever I'm done & I wasn't done for a while! So I headed off to "home" at around 8:30p.m. Awesome. It shouldn't have been that bad, considering I usually get off of work at 8 and leave from there. Boy did my trip turn into a fiasco! About 10 miles outside of Guthrie...I ran into a deer. That's right I said a Deer. The stupid animals decide to come out at night and hang out beside the roads & every once in a while they think it might be fun to try their luck at running across the road to the other side. This time the deer was not so lucky, and neither was I. Poor Maddie. My little old mustang got a big bump on her front end and passenger side. And if that wasn't enough, it knocked the right headlight out so I got the pleasure of being stopped a total of 3 times by various highway patrol, troopers, sheriffs, whatever only to inform them that I know my headlight is out...I just hit a deer...I'm just trying to get home! Anyway, despite all the delay's I made it home safely. And the pictures turned out great. I'll post the rest when I get back to Lubbock. But for now...here's one of the favorites.

Photobucket

No comments:

Visitors