welcome!

My photo
Hey guys! Welcome to my very own "photo" blog. If you don't already know, I'm Casey, and I LOVE taking pictures! I wish I could do it all day every day. I am very blessed to have a special someone that shares this passion with me and helps me along the way. I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for, I'm just blessed beyond what I deserve. This is my passion, and there's nothing I'd rather do. If you have any questions, or would like to book a shoot, leave a comment in the comments section or send me an email at casey@aricalanphotography.com. I would love to help you any way I can. And while you're at it, check out aricalanphotography.com!! Have fun browsing!! :)

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Part 2

So I finished the pictures from Christmas! Christmas was just so fun. And I do love my family so much. It flew by too fast, and I just wish I was still down there with everyone. Even though I see mostly everyone a good amount (besides those georgians) I still wish I got to see everyone more! I feel so old when I go back and all the little (& big) kiddos have changed so much. Abby is walking and Catlan is graduating from high school soon. It's just crazy. But I just love everyone so much. I want to thank everyone again for my gifts! They were all perfect & I am already using every single one! I hope you all like the pictures! And Mo, I hope you can get some of these to put on your new digital picture frame!

Talkin' in the kitchen
Photobucket
Jacob & Abby Kate
Photobucket
Poppy & Abby Kate
Photobucket
Table 1 having good ol' Christmas dinner.
Photobucket
Dad & Clay eatin on the couch
Photobucket
And table 2
Photobucket
Cute little crinkled nose.
Photobucket
Kisses from Tracy
Photobucket
Dessert!
Photobucket
Something was funny...
Photobucket
Poppy in his new "Elmer Fudd" hat.
Photobucket
Jacob's first Christmas as a part of the family!
Photobucket
The aftermath...
Photobucket
Ellary with just a couple of many new baby dolls.
Photobucket
Caleb & his best friend Catlan. He loves those boys.
Photobucket
Conner getting directions from Poppy.
Photobucket

As they all try to figure out how to work the toy helicopters.
Photobucket
Ellary with her new camera.
Photobucket
and her new princess slippers.
Photobucket
And just for the boys. Clay wearing Poppy's hat.
Photobucket

No comments:

Visitors