welcome!

My photo
Hey guys! Welcome to my very own "photo" blog. If you don't already know, I'm Casey, and I LOVE taking pictures! I wish I could do it all day every day. I am very blessed to have a special someone that shares this passion with me and helps me along the way. I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for, I'm just blessed beyond what I deserve. This is my passion, and there's nothing I'd rather do. If you have any questions, or would like to book a shoot, leave a comment in the comments section or send me an email at casey@aricalanphotography.com. I would love to help you any way I can. And while you're at it, check out aricalanphotography.com!! Have fun browsing!! :)

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Because This Week is sooo Busy...

And even so I am a blogaholic...so I think I HAVE to post new pictures at LEAST every other day...I just decided to put up a few of the pictures I already edited from the Easter weekend at the lake. The rest will come later... :)

The not so traditional family portrait that I absolutely love because of the lens flare...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Rachel Brooke said...

That last shot is precious...her expression is so cute!

Marco said...

Had a great time hanging out with you and Aric in Vegas.

Visitors