welcome!

My photo
Hey guys! Welcome to my very own "photo" blog. If you don't already know, I'm Casey, and I LOVE taking pictures! I wish I could do it all day every day. I am very blessed to have a special someone that shares this passion with me and helps me along the way. I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for, I'm just blessed beyond what I deserve. This is my passion, and there's nothing I'd rather do. If you have any questions, or would like to book a shoot, leave a comment in the comments section or send me an email at casey@aricalanphotography.com. I would love to help you any way I can. And while you're at it, check out aricalanphotography.com!! Have fun browsing!! :)

Sunday, March 2, 2008

I got a hair-cut!! : )

Everyone knows how much I love having long hair. I always get into this cycle of cutting it off to a medium length and hating it then spending a year growing it back out, until it gets too unhealthy and I have to do it all over again. Well this time I wasn't satisfied with the normal medium length hair-cut and I wanted to make a bigger change!! So I finally got the courage up to go in and get a bob!! And I love it!!!! I also got to try my hand at cutting a little, as Aric let me help shave his head! So we both got new "do's" and we decided to go out and practice a little of what he learned at his workshop last week and get a few new shots of the hair!! Hope you like it! : )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Brittany Strebeck said...

okay... you and aric look dang good together. just letting you know :)

Rachel Brooke said...

It looks awesome....i've been wanting to cut mine for about a year now and can't get the courage to do it!

Visitors