welcome!

My photo
Hey guys! Welcome to my very own "photo" blog. If you don't already know, I'm Casey, and I LOVE taking pictures! I wish I could do it all day every day. I am very blessed to have a special someone that shares this passion with me and helps me along the way. I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for, I'm just blessed beyond what I deserve. This is my passion, and there's nothing I'd rather do. If you have any questions, or would like to book a shoot, leave a comment in the comments section or send me an email at casey@aricalanphotography.com. I would love to help you any way I can. And while you're at it, check out aricalanphotography.com!! Have fun browsing!! :)

Sunday, March 23, 2008

"...everything I ever wanted and everything I need..."

What a week it has been. Being home now sitting in front of my computer almost seems surreal after the incredible Spring Break I had. I wish it never had to end. But this post isn't about that. I haven't yet had the time to load all the photos and actually sit down and take in all that this week has been, so more on that later.

So right smack in the middle of the Spring Break, Aric and I got to take some engagements of his friends Matt & Katy. It makes a photographer's job that much easier and more fun when the couple is as good lookin' as these two were. They brought some awesome outfits to wear, and were so fun to watch interact. They just talked and laughed the entire time. You could tell how much they adore each other. We also get to photograph their wedding in July! I can't wait!! I edited a few of my favorites while I was in Dallas, so here they are!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(There are a few things I think I'm gonna start doing differently and this is the first post with the changes. If you notice the title, I wanted to do something with these posts that might mean a little more to the couples who's pictures are here. If you know me, you know I love music! I think it's such a huge part of life, it can hold so many memories and emotions, it's just awesome. So I wanted to start asking the couples what "their song" was, and somehow incorporate it with the photos. Next, I stole Aric's logo & border. Lol. Not really, he actually gave it to me. But I think it makes the pictures look a bit more professional. And I wouldn't and couldn't be doing this photography stuff without him, so I think it's perfect!)

No comments:

Visitors