welcome!

My photo
Hey guys! Welcome to my very own "photo" blog. If you don't already know, I'm Casey, and I LOVE taking pictures! I wish I could do it all day every day. I am very blessed to have a special someone that shares this passion with me and helps me along the way. I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for, I'm just blessed beyond what I deserve. This is my passion, and there's nothing I'd rather do. If you have any questions, or would like to book a shoot, leave a comment in the comments section or send me an email at casey@aricalanphotography.com. I would love to help you any way I can. And while you're at it, check out aricalanphotography.com!! Have fun browsing!! :)

Friday, March 7, 2008

It's FRIDAY!!!!

Oh Glorious Friday. Just 4 more hours of work and I'm home free until Monday morning at 9...and besides all the hw I have to get done over the weekend... But YAY! I just Loooove the weekend. But who doesn't, right? Well I was editing some of the pictures that Erin had chosen from her session that I didn't edit during my lunch break and she did a great job! I love all the ones she picked. And several of them I hadn't even given a second glance, so I'm glad she chose them so I could edit them. Ha. Anyway. Here was one of my favorites. And as always...when I find a favorite, I have to edit it like 5 different ways...but this time...only twice! :)

Enjoy.
And Happy FRIDAY!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Rachel Brooke said...

i love it in black and white!

Visitors