welcome!

My photo
Hey guys! Welcome to my very own "photo" blog. If you don't already know, I'm Casey, and I LOVE taking pictures! I wish I could do it all day every day. I am very blessed to have a special someone that shares this passion with me and helps me along the way. I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for, I'm just blessed beyond what I deserve. This is my passion, and there's nothing I'd rather do. If you have any questions, or would like to book a shoot, leave a comment in the comments section or send me an email at casey@aricalanphotography.com. I would love to help you any way I can. And while you're at it, check out aricalanphotography.com!! Have fun browsing!! :)

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Beautiful...

West Texas.

I finally chose a topic of interest for my 4th digital project, and by way of convenience, the beautiful West Texas where I grew up became the lucky winner. I've been having a serious mental block lately on what topics to use for my art projects. Then randomly (seriously don't even ask where this came from) I had a dream about some poloroid picture I had found of a cotton stalk. (like I said don't ask...) So I up and decided I was just gonna go take some pictures that reminded me of "West Texas" and put them together for this project. Here are just a few of the shots I took as a filler until I finish editing the pictures of Tripp. :)

After all...I guess West Texas really "ain't" all that bad.






No comments:

Visitors