welcome!

My photo
Hey guys! Welcome to my very own "photo" blog. If you don't already know, I'm Casey, and I LOVE taking pictures! I wish I could do it all day every day. I am very blessed to have a special someone that shares this passion with me and helps me along the way. I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for, I'm just blessed beyond what I deserve. This is my passion, and there's nothing I'd rather do. If you have any questions, or would like to book a shoot, leave a comment in the comments section or send me an email at casey@aricalanphotography.com. I would love to help you any way I can. And while you're at it, check out aricalanphotography.com!! Have fun browsing!! :)

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Couldn't be...

MORE EXCITED!!

Besides the fact that...well yesterday was my last day of school, minus 2 finals tomorrow, and a final on Monday!!!!! And just that life is great...
but...

drumm roll please...

I have pictures of me and Aric!!!! Okay, so, you may think I probably already have like TOO many pictures of the two of us, but I really don't. We take pictures of OTHER people, not ourselves! And then I get all kinds of jealous of all the cool pictures of other couples and then I complain to him about getting some of ourselves. Well he came through. Lol. Remember Brittany & Jordan? While we were being totally awesome and taking pictures of them, Brittany was doing some of her awesome work and taking a few pictures of us! :)
I decided to steal some to show here, but you can see the rest on her blog!


 






2 comments:

Brittany Strebeck said...

:) yall are just too cute

Jordan Strebeck said...

Aric's butt should win a Nobel Peace Prize... It could stop wars.

Dead serious A-Roc.

OK, not dead serious, quit mooning everyone you freaking ABQ ghetto monger.

Visitors