welcome!

My photo
Hey guys! Welcome to my very own "photo" blog. If you don't already know, I'm Casey, and I LOVE taking pictures! I wish I could do it all day every day. I am very blessed to have a special someone that shares this passion with me and helps me along the way. I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for, I'm just blessed beyond what I deserve. This is my passion, and there's nothing I'd rather do. If you have any questions, or would like to book a shoot, leave a comment in the comments section or send me an email at casey@aricalanphotography.com. I would love to help you any way I can. And while you're at it, check out aricalanphotography.com!! Have fun browsing!! :)

Monday, April 7, 2008

Dedicated to...

the single most awesomest, sweetest, cutest, silliest, funnest, ridiculously fabulous person I know.


You guessed it.
None other than my best friend, and boyfriend, Aric (with an A ;)).

I'm sure I've said this several times before. If not then I should have. I'm so thankful for getting to have this guy in my life, to hang out with, learn from, laugh with, dance with, and just be obnoxiously silly with.
I wouldn't/couldn't be taking pictures without him. And therefore I don't. Anytime one of us books a shoot, automatically the other is expected to be there. And yes, every once in a while, the back of his head, or the front end of my lens gets in the way of a perfect picture...but I wouldn't have it any other way.

This weekend while we were taking Tripp's pictures, I happened to snag a few... (genereally on purpose, but a few times not on purpose) of Aric in action. I always think to myself how silly we must look bending over, and crouching down, and turning this way and that just to get the perfect angle... But I guess you just gotta do what you gotta do.
So as I intended with the title. This post is dedicated to you, my Aric! :) Hope you don't hate me too much for posting these. I just think they're too gosh darn cute! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
plus another I found from Easter weekend...:)

Photobucket

No comments:

Visitors