welcome!

My photo
Hey guys! Welcome to my very own "photo" blog. If you don't already know, I'm Casey, and I LOVE taking pictures! I wish I could do it all day every day. I am very blessed to have a special someone that shares this passion with me and helps me along the way. I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for, I'm just blessed beyond what I deserve. This is my passion, and there's nothing I'd rather do. If you have any questions, or would like to book a shoot, leave a comment in the comments section or send me an email at casey@aricalanphotography.com. I would love to help you any way I can. And while you're at it, check out aricalanphotography.com!! Have fun browsing!! :)

Monday, April 28, 2008

Now in the running for...

America's Next Top Model! Meet Kristin. She is a Senior at Tahoka High School, and isn't she just gorgeous?!

Aric and I waited anxiously outside of Starbuck's Saturday morning for our first meeting with Kristin. As girl after girl walked right past us and inside to get their morning coffee we were getting a little nervous, then suddenly Kristin jumps out of her car and walks right up with a huge smile on her face and asks "Are you Aric?!" (Whew!!) This girl was awesome. So much fun and simply beautiful. We wanted to keep her all day to take pictures of her, but we finally decided we had better let her go.

Kristin plans on going to LCU in the Fall and wants to major in Biology. She's a triple threat! Beautiful, smart, AND she can sing, plays the piano and the trombone!
Here are a few of the favorites!























No comments:

Visitors