welcome!

My photo
Hey guys! Welcome to my very own "photo" blog. If you don't already know, I'm Casey, and I LOVE taking pictures! I wish I could do it all day every day. I am very blessed to have a special someone that shares this passion with me and helps me along the way. I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for, I'm just blessed beyond what I deserve. This is my passion, and there's nothing I'd rather do. If you have any questions, or would like to book a shoot, leave a comment in the comments section or send me an email at casey@aricalanphotography.com. I would love to help you any way I can. And while you're at it, check out aricalanphotography.com!! Have fun browsing!! :)

Monday, April 21, 2008

So Very Blessed...

to know such great people. I don't know how many times I have mentioned this before, but I certainly believe it's worth mentioning again. I probably wouldn't even KNOW Aric if it weren't for this girl! :) Luckily for me, Brittany and I were in the same Bible Study last year. And even more lucky for me, Brittany loves photography...so randomly one night I asked her about her major and what she was doing with it, and I dare say that's where this all began. A few weeks later, she invited me to go to the Southwestern Photojournalism Conference in Dallas with her and a few friends. She mentioned it would be a few of her girl friends and a guy friend that enjoyed photography too. First thought...literally...was oh I bet a guy that does photography is a big nerd. (sorry) lol, then I walk into her house that Friday before we leave and there stands Aric. All tall and handsome, and I'm thinking to myself...why didn't she tell me her guy friend was CUTE?! Haha...anyway...fast forward to now...
This weekend we got to hang out for a bit and enjoy the beautiful sunny Sunday, while wondering all over downtown for some new places to take pictures.

So this is Brittany and her husband Jordan. They are super fun, incredibly witty, and just so darn good looking. Not to mention they radiate the love of Christ unlike any other couple I know. I can almost bet you won't find another couple more in love than these two, they just adore each other. Our little outing doubled as Jordan's "Senior Pictures" as he is graduating from Tech in May!! So just in case I don't say this enough...Thank you, thank you, thank you, Brittany for introducing me to Aric! Lol...maybe that's cheesy, but I'm forever grateful! :)











And here's Brittany in action...



Check out her new Website and Blog at
Brittanystrebeck.com.

:)

1 comment:

Brittany Strebeck said...

casey!! you are so stinkin sweet. i got all teary-eyed while i read your post AND your photos turned out so well! what a fun night... looking forward to our next double date :)

Visitors