welcome!

My photo
Hey guys! Welcome to my very own "photo" blog. If you don't already know, I'm Casey, and I LOVE taking pictures! I wish I could do it all day every day. I am very blessed to have a special someone that shares this passion with me and helps me along the way. I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for, I'm just blessed beyond what I deserve. This is my passion, and there's nothing I'd rather do. If you have any questions, or would like to book a shoot, leave a comment in the comments section or send me an email at casey@aricalanphotography.com. I would love to help you any way I can. And while you're at it, check out aricalanphotography.com!! Have fun browsing!! :)

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Beautiful Sunday

Can't the weather be this beautiful EVERY day? It was a perfect little Sunday, with plenty of sunshine, warmth, relaxin', and PICTURES!!!
Yep, we took Bridgette & Brad's engagement pictures today! Bridgette is one of the first "model trip"'ers so she's pretty much a pro at being in front of the camera. We had a great time just hanging out and enjoying the pretty day. I realized once I got to editing the pictures that I was still stuck on my project from yesterday, and I was running a lot of those old actions on their pictures too... Hopefully not too much...
Anyway here are the favorites! until I have time to run back through them...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Casey, these pictures are AMAZING!!! I love them!

Visitors