welcome!

My photo
Hey guys! Welcome to my very own "photo" blog. If you don't already know, I'm Casey, and I LOVE taking pictures! I wish I could do it all day every day. I am very blessed to have a special someone that shares this passion with me and helps me along the way. I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for, I'm just blessed beyond what I deserve. This is my passion, and there's nothing I'd rather do. If you have any questions, or would like to book a shoot, leave a comment in the comments section or send me an email at casey@aricalanphotography.com. I would love to help you any way I can. And while you're at it, check out aricalanphotography.com!! Have fun browsing!! :)

Thursday, February 21, 2008

TEXTURE!!!

As most of you know I spend entirely too much of my free time browsing through other "famous" photographer's blogs and such. I'm addicted to about 10 that I HAVE to check daily or else I feel I have missed something in my day! Anyway, lately I have been seeing all the photographers using texture on their pictures and I've come to absolutely love it! Most of them use a set of textures from the famous Jesh de Rox... But I don't exactly have $250 just laying around to actually purchase the textures that he sells so I decided to try my hand at creating my own.
I was super excited about the results!
I just used an old texture I had taken a shot of for a past art class of dead grass and a bit of left over snow and overlayed it over some of Brooke & Dean's old pictures that I never got around to editing.
Pretty cool huh?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Visitors