welcome!

My photo
Hey guys! Welcome to my very own "photo" blog. If you don't already know, I'm Casey, and I LOVE taking pictures! I wish I could do it all day every day. I am very blessed to have a special someone that shares this passion with me and helps me along the way. I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for, I'm just blessed beyond what I deserve. This is my passion, and there's nothing I'd rather do. If you have any questions, or would like to book a shoot, leave a comment in the comments section or send me an email at casey@aricalanphotography.com. I would love to help you any way I can. And while you're at it, check out aricalanphotography.com!! Have fun browsing!! :)

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Mini-Reunion

So this weekend pretty much all of my Dad's side of the family was in town to Brownfield to see Memaw and visit everyone. So of course I jumped at the chance to see everyone since it's been FOREVER...and it's pretty rare for everyone to be together all at once. I even met one of my cousins for the very first time! Crazy!! But he has been in the military over in Iraq and all sorts of other things so it was pretty cool. I got the chance to pull the camera out and take a few pictures. So here is the other side of my family!! : )
Enjoy...
Lyndsay & Jacob missed out on the reunion so this is just part of our family with Memaw.
Photobucket
Frances's Family
Photobucket
Patsy's family
Photobucket

My Dad, Aunts, and Grandma! (Memaw!!)
Photobucket

Great-Grandkids
Photobucket

Grandkids!! & my cousins(Minus Lynds)
Photobucket

all the (SUPER) Tall Men. (all I know is my dad is like 6'3"...and he's not the tallest here.) Now I never want to hear the question "Why are you so tall?" Ever again. : )
Photobucket

Now for the football pics...
so fun...
Dad making a play for the kids
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Brock!
Photobucket
Look at those faces...Intense.
Photobucket
Father/Son football...how cute.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Visitors