welcome!

My photo
Hey guys! Welcome to my very own "photo" blog. If you don't already know, I'm Casey, and I LOVE taking pictures! I wish I could do it all day every day. I am very blessed to have a special someone that shares this passion with me and helps me along the way. I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for, I'm just blessed beyond what I deserve. This is my passion, and there's nothing I'd rather do. If you have any questions, or would like to book a shoot, leave a comment in the comments section or send me an email at casey@aricalanphotography.com. I would love to help you any way I can. And while you're at it, check out aricalanphotography.com!! Have fun browsing!! :)

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Digital #3

Just another project.
Mainly because this is what I spend most of my time on during the weeks.
Because sadly there is no time for other pictures.
: )
Pretty cool I guess. I send this to a class-mate through the mail. (It's mounted on a 6x9" matboard) Then I also receive one. Once each person receives their mail, we scan it into the computer then make changes and send it back. So I guess I'll post some more on this later...

anyway, here is the back.
Photobucket

and here is the front-I made if from the bottom two pictures. (I erased the addresses..duh)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The end. : )

No comments:

Visitors