welcome!

My photo
Hey guys! Welcome to my very own "photo" blog. If you don't already know, I'm Casey, and I LOVE taking pictures! I wish I could do it all day every day. I am very blessed to have a special someone that shares this passion with me and helps me along the way. I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for, I'm just blessed beyond what I deserve. This is my passion, and there's nothing I'd rather do. If you have any questions, or would like to book a shoot, leave a comment in the comments section or send me an email at casey@aricalanphotography.com. I would love to help you any way I can. And while you're at it, check out aricalanphotography.com!! Have fun browsing!! :)

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tomorrow...

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day.
So I wanted to share something with everyone from my FAVORITE book ever- Captivating by Stasi Eldredge. Long story short...EVERY girl should read this book. It's main point is to show us how God delights in us, and how He is the greatest romancer we will ever know--- no matter how great your husband or boyfriend or dad is...God is the ultimate lover, so I wanted to think of Him on Valentine's Day-

Photobucket
"You are the one who overwhelms his heart with just one glance of your eyes (Song of Songs 4:9). You are the one he sings over with delight and longs to dance with across mountaintops and ballroom floors (Zephaniah 3:17). YOU are the one who takes his breath away by your beautiful heart that against all odds hopes in him. Let that be true for a moment.

God wants to live this life together with you, to share in your days and decisions, your desires and disappointments. He wants intimacy with you in the midst of the madness and mundane, the meetings and memos, the laundry and lists, the carpools and conversations, and projects and pain. He wants to pour his love into your heart and he longs to have you pour yours into his. God wants your deep heart, that center place within that is the truest you. He is not interested in intimacy with the woman you think you are supposed to be. He wants intimacy with the real you.

The Prince of Peace, the King of all kings, loves us! This love from him is not something we must struggle for, earn, or fear to lose. It is bestowed. He has bestowed it upon us. He has chosen us. And nothing can separate us from his love (Romans 8:39). Not even we, ourselves. WE ARE MADE FOR SUCH A LOVE. OUR HEARTS YEARN TO BE LOVED ABOVE AND BEYOND ALL OTHERS. WE ARE CREATED TO BE THE OBJECT OF DESIRE AND AFFECTION OF ONE WHO IS TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH US.

And we ARE.

An intimate relationship with Jesus is not only for other women- for women who seem to have their acts together, who appear godly, and who keep their thighs slimmed down. It is for each and every one of us. God wants intimacy with you. In order to have it, you, too, must offer it to him."

Photobucket

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY...

No comments:

Visitors