welcome!

My photo
Hey guys! Welcome to my very own "photo" blog. If you don't already know, I'm Casey, and I LOVE taking pictures! I wish I could do it all day every day. I am very blessed to have a special someone that shares this passion with me and helps me along the way. I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for, I'm just blessed beyond what I deserve. This is my passion, and there's nothing I'd rather do. If you have any questions, or would like to book a shoot, leave a comment in the comments section or send me an email at casey@aricalanphotography.com. I would love to help you any way I can. And while you're at it, check out aricalanphotography.com!! Have fun browsing!! :)

Thursday, May 1, 2008

awesome.

Just a prettty day today, so I took a picture out of my car window as I was sitting in ridiculous construction traffic... :)
plus used some new tricks I learned...if you saw the before of this picture, you'd be amazed. haha
Poli-Sci final at 7:30...
back to studying.

then movie time with my favorite person... :)

2 comments:

Rachel Brooke said...

So jealous! One, because of the gorgeous weather (houston is muggy, as usual) and two, because your sky is so blue! I have the hardest time getting my settings on my camera to be true to color with the sky.

Bobby Earle said...

I love those clouds! I just looked at you guys' site and you guys are really good!

Bobby

Visitors