welcome!

My photo
Hey guys! Welcome to my very own "photo" blog. If you don't already know, I'm Casey, and I LOVE taking pictures! I wish I could do it all day every day. I am very blessed to have a special someone that shares this passion with me and helps me along the way. I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for, I'm just blessed beyond what I deserve. This is my passion, and there's nothing I'd rather do. If you have any questions, or would like to book a shoot, leave a comment in the comments section or send me an email at casey@aricalanphotography.com. I would love to help you any way I can. And while you're at it, check out aricalanphotography.com!! Have fun browsing!! :)

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Bridgette & Brad are Married!!

That's right!  First wedding of the Summer is out of the way!  It was entirely too much fun, and pretty much sealed the deal for me as proving this is exactly what I want to do.  It was a little scary, being the first one and all, but after a while I felt at ease and right at home.  Not to mention the tremendous comfort it was knowing that if I missed something, Aric would be there to get it instead.  We had such a blast, and were sooo exhausted by the end of the night that we only had energy for one dance at the reception.  Haha...anyway, congratulations Bridgette & Brad!!!  Here's a little teaser for now, we'll be working non-stop the rest of the week tryin' to get the rest edited!  : )

(P.S. In case you didn't already know...I'm the luckiest girl alive, and don't tell anyone I know this, but I'm kind of spoiled rotten... : ) I've been talking about wanting a point and shoot for the past couple weeks, just for random outings with friends or the spur of the moment picture of me & Aric just for fun... So for my birthday Aric got me a point and shoot camera!!!!  I feel so much more normal now!!  And Aric is rethinking his strategy on getting me one because every 5 seconds I'm like..."let's take a picture!!" :)  Anyway...here's a quick snap of us hangin' out at the reception with my new birthday present!!  Aren't we cute?!)

1 comment:

Brittany Strebeck said...

oo they look so good! i can't wait to see the rest of them :)

Visitors