welcome!

My photo
Hey guys! Welcome to my very own "photo" blog. If you don't already know, I'm Casey, and I LOVE taking pictures! I wish I could do it all day every day. I am very blessed to have a special someone that shares this passion with me and helps me along the way. I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for, I'm just blessed beyond what I deserve. This is my passion, and there's nothing I'd rather do. If you have any questions, or would like to book a shoot, leave a comment in the comments section or send me an email at casey@aricalanphotography.com. I would love to help you any way I can. And while you're at it, check out aricalanphotography.com!! Have fun browsing!! :)

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"This is really happening..."

I think she said it about a million times throughout the day...and afterward it was "We're really married!" But I don't think she was the only one thinking that. This wedding was almost as important to me as it was to Bridgette & Brad. I was so thankful that Bridgette asked us to shoot her wedding, she was so easy going, and ready to do anything we asked her, which made our job a million times easier. Plus, having my first wedding be for one of my close friends in some ways relieved a bit of pressure.
The day flew by...but as the saying goes..."Time flies when you're havin' fun!" And it was so so much fun. I enjoyed EVERY aspect of getting to photograph a wedding. The most important day of these two people's life...little moments of their special day frozen in time for the rest of their lives! I could go on and on and on...
But you came here for pictures right? So here's the first set...there's so many to choose from, and so many different moments that I want to share...I just don't have enough room to put them all in one post...so be looking for the second set later on!

on the phone with her groom while getting her hair done...

some last minute details...(picking out a song to leave to after the ceremony!)

the dress...

and boquet...

A little sassy...


studly...

(refer back to the title of this post...)





The bride and her ADORABLE flower girls and ring bearer...


Getting a hug from "Pop"


The bride & her sisters watching their Dad walk in...

a prayer before the ceremony...

the flower girl helping the maid of honor get ready...

isn't she precious?!

a little help with getting the dress on...

the groom getting ready...

The maid of honor tying the sash...

a sweet moment...

had to get an "eyelash" shot...

a sneak peek at the "bridals" we took before the ceremony...

"I see a ring on someone's finger that I've never seen before..."



And the expression on her face when she saw her groom for the first time!
Just to leave you wanting more...

2 comments:

Brittany Strebeck said...

casey! you really caught some beautiful moments... and they all tell such a great story. i love them.

Brittany Strebeck said...

by the way... i just think you should know that everytime i see the top of your blog, i sing to myself 'casey's blog has got it goin on...'

hmmmmm

Visitors