welcome!

My photo
Hey guys! Welcome to my very own "photo" blog. If you don't already know, I'm Casey, and I LOVE taking pictures! I wish I could do it all day every day. I am very blessed to have a special someone that shares this passion with me and helps me along the way. I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for, I'm just blessed beyond what I deserve. This is my passion, and there's nothing I'd rather do. If you have any questions, or would like to book a shoot, leave a comment in the comments section or send me an email at casey@aricalanphotography.com. I would love to help you any way I can. And while you're at it, check out aricalanphotography.com!! Have fun browsing!! :)

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day!

Today is Mother's day!!
And I'm by far the luckiest girl around to have the coolest Mom, Grandma's, and Aunt's in the world!
My mom is literally one of my best friends. Who loves me, encourages me, helps me, and every once in a while gives me a good kick in the butt when I need it. Lynds and I...(and now Jacob too) are more blessed than we deserve to have a Mom like we do.
I love you Mom!

And not only do I have the greatest Mom, ever, but I have a pretty freakin' cool grandma too! Me, Lynds, Catlan, Conner, Caleb, Ellary, and Abby are so so lucky to have a grandma that loves us so much, spoils us all, and prays for each of us an unbelievable amount.
I love you so much, Mo, and am so thankful for you!
Happy Mother's day!!!
And Happy Mother's Day to the two coolest Aunt's a girl could ask for, Davney and Tracy! I'm so so lucky to have such awesome aunts, who always have great advice and are willing to help out any time I need it. I love you both a ton!
Anyway...Happy Mother's day, and here are a few quick photo booth pics that I found to show just how cool my family is! : )




No comments:

Visitors