welcome!

My photo
Hey guys! Welcome to my very own "photo" blog. If you don't already know, I'm Casey, and I LOVE taking pictures! I wish I could do it all day every day. I am very blessed to have a special someone that shares this passion with me and helps me along the way. I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for, I'm just blessed beyond what I deserve. This is my passion, and there's nothing I'd rather do. If you have any questions, or would like to book a shoot, leave a comment in the comments section or send me an email at casey@aricalanphotography.com. I would love to help you any way I can. And while you're at it, check out aricalanphotography.com!! Have fun browsing!! :)

Friday, May 23, 2008

HOME sweet Home...

Sort of anyway.
Home is where my family is...so Home these days is in Fort Worth, Frisco, Denton... I can't even remember the names of all the towns...Usually I just say Dallas- It pretty much sums it up... :)

Anyway, Finally getting a long weekend to go home and visit with the family!! I'm SOOOO excited! & I know you guys can't wait to see us...so until we get there...here's a typical picture of Aric & I... :)
See you all SOON!!!

No comments:

Visitors